Mixed media artist Kelly Joy Ladd will hold her debut showing and opening reception, “In My Wildest Dreams,” at the Halo Salon and Spa, on Saturday, May 11, 2013.
The event will run from 8pm to 11pm, and will also feature music by DJ “OMG It’s Becky,” along with food and drinks for purchase by The Hideaway. It is free to attend.
Ladd, a Central Florida native and graduate of the University of Central Florida, creates mixed media art pieces with pops of color and playful patterns. Her one-of-a-kind art pieces will be available for purchase at the show, which will run through June 5, 2013.
For more information on Kelly Joy Ladd, visit her website at kellyjoyladd.com.
Halo Salon and Spa is located at 1910 Alden Rd in Orlando, and can be found on the web at haloorlando.com.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022