Members of the Blue Man Group will appear at the Orlando Science Center on June 2, for the new children’s museum exhibit, “Blue Man Group—Making Waves.”
The exhibit encourages playful learning through sensory engagement and interactive entertainment, providing a multi-sensory exploration of sound for the whole family. Visitors of all ages are able to play unique Blue Man Group instruments such as entry tubes, sand and belly drums, a theremin organ, PVCs, and many more.
BMG members will be at the OSC from noon to 2pm, and they will interact with guests visiting the exhibit.
Admission is $19 for adults and $13 for youth (ages 3–11) and includes access to “Blue Man Group—Making Waves” as well as all four floors of exhibits, giant-screen films in the Dr. Phillips CineDome, one Hollywood feature-length film in the Digital Adventure Theater: A National Geographic Experience and live programming.
For more information, call 407-514-2000 or visit osc.org.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023