The exhibit encourages playful learning through sensory engagement and interactive entertainment, providing a multi-sensory exploration of sound for the whole family. Visitors of all ages are able to play unique Blue Man Group instruments such as entry tubes, sand and belly drums, a theremin organ, PVCs, and many more.
BMG members will be at the OSC from noon to 2pm, and they will interact with guests visiting the exhibit.
Admission is $19 for adults and $13 for youth (ages 3–11) and includes access to “Blue Man Group—Making Waves” as well as all four floors of exhibits, giant-screen films in the Dr. Phillips CineDome, one Hollywood feature-length film in the Digital Adventure Theater: A National Geographic Experience and live programming.
For more information, call 407-514-2000 or visit osc.org.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023