Beginning today, May 14, Bar Louie will feature 28 new food and beverage items for guests to enjoy. To introduce the new items, all seven Florida Bar Louie locations, including Orlando, will host two events for the public.
On May 15, guests will be able to try any of the new cocktails or wines for free from 6pm to 9pm. Included in the new libations lineup are 10 new wine selections and 9 new handcrafted cocktails, such as the Rat Pack, Ramblin’ Rose and Original Cin Martinis, Mango Mojito and Watermelon Margarita.
The second event, on May 22, will feature the new food items. Guests ordering any of the new food menu items will be able to get another food menu item of equal or lesser value free all day. There are 9 new menu items to try, including Firecracker Flatbread, Blackened Salmon Sliders, Beer Braised Mussels made with local microbrew beer and two breakfast menu items that can be ordered at any time, the Mexican Sunrise and Breakfast Burrito Loco.
Bar Louie Orlando is located at 7335 West Sand Lake Road. Phone is 407-608-5190. Hours are 11am to 2am daily.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023