Beginning today, May 14, Bar Louie will feature 28 new food and beverage items for guests to enjoy. To introduce the new items, all seven Florida Bar Louie locations, including Orlando, will host two events for the public.
On May 15, guests will be able to try any of the new cocktails or wines for free from 6pm to 9pm. Included in the new libations lineup are 10 new wine selections and 9 new handcrafted cocktails, such as the Rat Pack, Ramblin’ Rose and Original Cin Martinis, Mango Mojito and Watermelon Margarita.
The second event, on May 22, will feature the new food items. Guests ordering any of the new food menu items will be able to get another food menu item of equal or lesser value free all day. There are 9 new menu items to try, including Firecracker Flatbread, Blackened Salmon Sliders, Beer Braised Mussels made with local microbrew beer and two breakfast menu items that can be ordered at any time, the Mexican Sunrise and Breakfast Burrito Loco.
Bar Louie Orlando is located at 7335 West Sand Lake Road. Phone is 407-608-5190. Hours are 11am to 2am daily.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022