Beginning today, May 14, Bar Louie will feature 28 new food and beverage items for guests to enjoy. To introduce the new items, all seven Florida Bar Louie locations, including Orlando, will host two events for the public.
On May 15, guests will be able to try any of the new cocktails or wines for free from 6pm to 9pm. Included in the new libations lineup are 10 new wine selections and 9 new handcrafted cocktails, such as the Rat Pack, Ramblin’ Rose and Original Cin Martinis, Mango Mojito and Watermelon Margarita.
The second event, on May 22, will feature the new food items. Guests ordering any of the new food menu items will be able to get another food menu item of equal or lesser value free all day. There are 9 new menu items to try, including Firecracker Flatbread, Blackened Salmon Sliders, Beer Braised Mussels made with local microbrew beer and two breakfast menu items that can be ordered at any time, the Mexican Sunrise and Breakfast Burrito Loco.
Bar Louie Orlando is located at 7335 West Sand Lake Road. Phone is 407-608-5190. Hours are 11am to 2am daily.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023