The 18th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is only a few months away, and it will feature flavors from six continents, with more than 25 marketplaces to sample from. It will run from September 27 through November 11, 2013.
New this year is the Scotland Marketplace, added due to the popularity of the Disney film, “Brave.” No word on the exact menu offerings, but Disney says it will feature “traditional flavors with a twist ” that will pair well with the beer, mead, and Scotch offerings.
The Brazil Marketplace will return after a one-year hiatus, but it will feature a new menu. Hopefully, they’ll bring back the frozen Caipirinha. Also returning will be the Hawaii Marketplace, with its yummy Kalua Pork Slider, and Terra, with delicious vegan offerings like Trick’n Chicken Curry.
In addition to the marketplace kiosks, renowned chefs like Warren Brown, Paula DaSilva, Gale Gand, Jamie Deen, Robert Irvine, Dean Max, Rock Harper, Jeff Henderson, Art Smith, Buddy Valastro, Allen Susser, “Cake Boy” Eric Lanlard, Duskie Estes and John Stewart, Donald Link, Bryan Voltaggio and Emily Ellyn will share their talents during culinary demos and premium events.
The nightly Eat to the Beat concerts will feature a wide variety of acts from the Go-Go’s to Sugar Ray to Manhattan Transfer to Boyz II Men. We posted the full Eat to the Beat line-up a few days ago. These concerts are free with park admission.
Authentic Taste seminars, Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog, special book signings, cultural adventures, Marketplace Discovery Passport and all attractions and park entertainment are also included with regular Epcot admission.
The food and beverage samples, some culinary demos and wine seminars, and special events like Party for the Senses, are an additional cost.
For more information on the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, visit epcotfoodfestival.com.
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020