If you missed the previous time that the Magic Kingdom was open for 24 hours, earlier this year, then you’re going to get another chance.
Starting May 24th at 6am, Walt Disney World will keep the Magic Kingdom park open for 24 hours, closing at 6am on May 25th.
It’s being billed as a “Monstrous 24-hour All-Nighter” since the stars of the upcoming new movie Monsters University will be appearing at the park. Yes, you can meet Mike, Sulley, and their fellow MU students all night long, including characters in their pajamas in Town Square during the late night and early morning,.
The park will also be offering special entertainment, special merchandise, and “frightening food and boo-verages” – though Disney hasn’t elaborating on what these will be.
This Limited Time Magic event will kick off the busy Memorial Day weekend, and is included with regular park admission.
Make sure you ride the “Monsterail” to or from the Magic Kingdom. It’s a special monorail, decorated with a Monsters University theme.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023