Starting May 24th at 6am, Walt Disney World will keep the Magic Kingdom park open for 24 hours, closing at 6am on May 25th.
It’s being billed as a “Monstrous 24-hour All-Nighter” since the stars of the upcoming new movie Monsters University will be appearing at the park. Yes, you can meet Mike, Sulley, and their fellow MU students all night long, including characters in their pajamas in Town Square during the late night and early morning,.
The park will also be offering special entertainment, special merchandise, and “frightening food and boo-verages” – though Disney hasn’t elaborating on what these will be.
This Limited Time Magic event will kick off the busy Memorial Day weekend, and is included with regular park admission.
Make sure you ride the “Monsterail” to or from the Magic Kingdom. It’s a special monorail, decorated with a Monsters University theme.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023