Starting May 24th at 6am, Walt Disney World will keep the Magic Kingdom park open for 24 hours, closing at 6am on May 25th.
It’s being billed as a “Monstrous 24-hour All-Nighter” since the stars of the upcoming new movie Monsters University will be appearing at the park. Yes, you can meet Mike, Sulley, and their fellow MU students all night long, including characters in their pajamas in Town Square during the late night and early morning,.
The park will also be offering special entertainment, special merchandise, and “frightening food and boo-verages” – though Disney hasn’t elaborating on what these will be.
This Limited Time Magic event will kick off the busy Memorial Day weekend, and is included with regular park admission.
Make sure you ride the “Monsterail” to or from the Magic Kingdom. It’s a special monorail, decorated with a Monsters University theme.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022