Mayor Buddy Dyer made the stunning announcement yesterday at a press conference.
McCartney was originally supposed to be Amway Center’s first headliner when it opened in October 2010, but he wasn’t able to due to scheduling conflicts.
To make up for that, Orlando will be the first American stop on McCartney’s “Out There” tour. This will be the first time he has played here since his “New World Tour” in 1993.
Tickets go on sale online and at the Amway Center box office Friday, April 12, at 10am. American Express® Cardmembers can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, April 9 at 10am through Thursday, April 11 at 10pm..
Registered fans (free) of PaulMcCartney.com will have the opportunity to buy pre-sale tickets for the show from 9am on Tuesday 9th April directly from the website.
Ticket prices haven’t been announced yet, but as soon as we find out, we will post them.
Paul McCartney’s “Out There” tour will feature a brand new, never before seen production and hours of material spanning his entire career — as a solo artist, member of Wings and of course The Beatles.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022