Broadway hit Priscilla Queen of the Desert will be dancing into the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center from April 16-21, 2013.
This spectacular show tells the uplifting story of a trio of friends, on a road trip of a lifetime, who hop aboard a battered old bus searching for love and friendship in the middle of the Australian outback and end up finding more than they could ever have dreamed.
Featuring dance and disco tunes from the likes of Madonna, Cyndi Lauper and Donna Summer, Priscilla is filled with incredibly imaginative and over-the-top costumes, drag makeup and dance numbers that maintain an energetic pulse throughout the show.
Shows are 8pm Tuesday through Friday; 2pm and 8pm on Saturday; and 1pm and 6:30pm on Sunday.
Tickets are priced at $38.50 through $75.50 (tax and service fees additional). Tickets may be purchased online or at the box office.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022