Back in February, we reported that the Prickly Pear Steakhouse in downtown Orlando was starting a Sunday Bacon Brunch, an all-you-can-eat buffet for $14.95.
According to recent information from the restaurant, they no longer offer the buffet. It’s now an a la carte brunch menu with separate prices for each item. They said it is what their customers were requesting.
The Bloody Mary Bar is still $5 for one or $14.95 for all-you-can-drink, and the mimosas are still $4 for one and $14.95 for all-you-can-drink.
Reps for the restaurant say they may bring the all-you-can-eat buffet back for special occasions and holidays.
Prickly Pear Steakhouse offers their Sunday Brunch from 11am to 3pm, and reservations are suggested.
The restaurant, owned by the FMI Restaurant Group, is located at 100 S. Eola Drive (in the Sanctuary Condominium building) in Thornton Park. Phone is 407-781-2539.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023