Back in February, we reported that the Prickly Pear Steakhouse in downtown Orlando was starting a Sunday Bacon Brunch, an all-you-can-eat buffet for $14.95.
According to recent information from the restaurant, they no longer offer the buffet. It’s now an a la carte brunch menu with separate prices for each item. They said it is what their customers were requesting.
The Bloody Mary Bar is still $5 for one or $14.95 for all-you-can-drink, and the mimosas are still $4 for one and $14.95 for all-you-can-drink.
Reps for the restaurant say they may bring the all-you-can-eat buffet back for special occasions and holidays.
Prickly Pear Steakhouse offers their Sunday Brunch from 11am to 3pm, and reservations are suggested.
The restaurant, owned by the FMI Restaurant Group, is located at 100 S. Eola Drive (in the Sanctuary Condominium building) in Thornton Park. Phone is 407-781-2539.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022