Back in February, we reported that the Prickly Pear Steakhouse in downtown Orlando was starting a Sunday Bacon Brunch, an all-you-can-eat buffet for $14.95.
According to recent information from the restaurant, they no longer offer the buffet. It’s now an a la carte brunch menu with separate prices for each item. They said it is what their customers were requesting.
The Bloody Mary Bar is still $5 for one or $14.95 for all-you-can-drink, and the mimosas are still $4 for one and $14.95 for all-you-can-drink.
Reps for the restaurant say they may bring the all-you-can-eat buffet back for special occasions and holidays.
Prickly Pear Steakhouse offers their Sunday Brunch from 11am to 3pm, and reservations are suggested.
The restaurant, owned by the FMI Restaurant Group, is located at 100 S. Eola Drive (in the Sanctuary Condominium building) in Thornton Park. Phone is 407-781-2539.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023