Here is a listing of the scheduled concerts:
- June 24, 2013 – Brass Splendor
(Brass highlights via works by Bach, Mozart, haydn, Corelli, Beethoven and Purcell)
- July 8, 2013 – Duo Sole & Friends
(A tribute to the Great American Songbook and composers like Cole Porter, George Gershwin, and Irving Berlin)
- July 22, 2013 – Orlando Philharmonic Jazz
(Big Band originals from the likes of Harry Connick Jr and Michael Buble)
- August 5, 2013 – Summer Winds
(Strings and Winds perform Beethoven’s Septet in E-flat and Spohr’s Grant Nonet)
- August 19, 2013 – Rimma and Friends
(Concertmaster Rimma Bergeron-Langlois leads Mendelssohn’s Octet in E-flat, and Shubert’s Octet in F-major)
All concerts will take place on Mondays at the Margeson Theater at Lowndes Shakespeare Center.
Tickets are available in a series package now. Individual tickets will go on sale in May 2013.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit OrlandoPhil.org.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022