Hash House a Go Go will be opening their newest location on International Drive on April 16, 2013, near Festival Bay and Premium Outlets-International Drive.
HHaGG serves up what what they call “twisted farm food” and it is indeed hearty fare. Everytime I’ve dined at one of their locations, I’ve always left with a to-go container of leftovers.
But it’s not just that they serve huge portions, their food is delicious, too. My favorite meal there is breakfast (I love their brown sugar banana flapjacks the size of a plate), but their lunch/dinner items are equally good. Favorites among friends are the Sage Fried Chicken Eggs Benedict and the 1-lb Stuffed Burgers.
Prices for most entrees are in the $9-$15 range, and as I mentioned earlier, portion sizes are huge.
Hash House a Go Go is located at 5350 International Drive in Orlando. You can call them at 407-370-4646 and also find them on Facebook at facebook.com/HashHouseAGoGoOrlando.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023