Hash House a Go Go will be opening their newest location on International Drive on April 16, 2013, near Festival Bay and Premium Outlets-International Drive.
HHaGG serves up what what they call “twisted farm food” and it is indeed hearty fare. Everytime I’ve dined at one of their locations, I’ve always left with a to-go container of leftovers.
But it’s not just that they serve huge portions, their food is delicious, too. My favorite meal there is breakfast (I love their brown sugar banana flapjacks the size of a plate), but their lunch/dinner items are equally good. Favorites among friends are the Sage Fried Chicken Eggs Benedict and the 1-lb Stuffed Burgers.
Prices for most entrees are in the $9-$15 range, and as I mentioned earlier, portion sizes are huge.
Hash House a Go Go is located at 5350 International Drive in Orlando. You can call them at 407-370-4646 and also find them on Facebook at facebook.com/HashHouseAGoGoOrlando.
- Discovery Cove Orlando Offers Florida Residents 30% Savings for a Limited Time @DiscoveryCove - June 23, 2019
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ Returns to #Epcot For Summer Fun and Eats #Disney #Marvel - June 22, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices for Annual Passes Ahead of ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Opening - June 18, 2019
- Iration to Bring ‘Live From Paradise!’ Tour to Central Florida for Two Shows July 2019 @Iration - June 17, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Toy Story Drop!’ Summer Pop-Up Experience Opens at #Disney Springs - June 16, 2019
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019