Hash House a Go Go will be opening their newest location on International Drive on April 16, 2013, near Festival Bay and Premium Outlets-International Drive.
HHaGG serves up what what they call “twisted farm food” and it is indeed hearty fare. Everytime I’ve dined at one of their locations, I’ve always left with a to-go container of leftovers.
But it’s not just that they serve huge portions, their food is delicious, too. My favorite meal there is breakfast (I love their brown sugar banana flapjacks the size of a plate), but their lunch/dinner items are equally good. Favorites among friends are the Sage Fried Chicken Eggs Benedict and the 1-lb Stuffed Burgers.
Prices for most entrees are in the $9-$15 range, and as I mentioned earlier, portion sizes are huge.
Hash House a Go Go is located at 5350 International Drive in Orlando. You can call them at 407-370-4646 and also find them on Facebook at facebook.com/HashHouseAGoGoOrlando.
- Seven Seas Food Festival Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Feb 3-May 7, 2023 - January 27, 2023
- ‘Rock of Ages’ to Play Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Jan 25-Feb 26, 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023