One of my favorite west coast restaurants is about to open an Orlando outpost this week.
Hash House a Go Go will be opening their newest location on International Drive on April 16, 2013, near Festival Bay and Premium Outlets-International Drive.
HHaGG serves up what what they call “twisted farm food” and it is indeed hearty fare. Everytime I’ve dined at one of their locations, I’ve always left with a to-go container of leftovers.
But it’s not just that they serve huge portions, their food is delicious, too. My favorite meal there is breakfast (I love their brown sugar banana flapjacks the size of a plate), but their lunch/dinner items are equally good. Favorites among friends are the Sage Fried Chicken Eggs Benedict and the 1-lb Stuffed Burgers.
Prices for most entrees are in the $9-$15 range, and as I mentioned earlier, portion sizes are huge.
Hash House a Go Go is located at 5350 International Drive in Orlando. You can call them at 407-370-4646 and also find them on Facebook at facebook.com/HashHouseAGoGoOrlando.
- Orange County Regional History Center Offering Free Admission to See Pulse Memorial Crosses - June 9, 2023
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- onePULSE Foundation Announces Seven-Year Anniversary Pulse Remembrance Week Activities - June 1, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023