Enjoy live blues and jazz under the starry sky as three locations in the 50-acre garden will feature The Honeyslides, Mud Rooster, and Dave Capp Project.
Guests are encouraged to bring chairs/blankets for seating, and are welcome to bring food and drink (alcohol is permitted).
Advance tickets are $17 (plus tax) for general admission and $12 (plus tax) for Garden Members. Day of tickets will be $22 (plus tax) for everyone.
Purchase advance tickets at Leu Gardens’ Gift Shop every day from 9am – 4:30pm or by phone 407.246.2620. Advance sales stop at 5pm on April 12.
Free offsite parking and shuttles are available at Blue Jacket Park off General Rees from 6pm until 10:30pm. For more information, visit LeuGardens.org.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023