As the name suggests, the exhibit is home to Florida panthers – a pair of siblings named Neiko and Lucy. Shortly after birth at a Florida rescue and rehabilitation center in 2006, the pair were adopted and raised in the loving care of a Florida conservationist until their arrival at Gatorland.
The duo will reside in an open-air exhibit over 2,000-sq-ft in size, featuring a waterfall for enrichment opportunities, numerous napping ledges near guest viewing areas, and a state-of-the-art husbandry center.
Admission to Gatorland is normally $24.99 for adults, but Florida Residents can take advantage of a promotion that drops admission to just $9.99 per person, regardless of age. But hurry, this deal ends April 30, 2013.
The attraction is also running a special deal for Florida Residents that includes admission plus a trip on the park’s Screamin’ Gator Zip Line for only $49.99. This deal runs through June 2, 2013.
Gatorland is located at 14501 S. Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. For more information, visit gatorland.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022