As the name suggests, the exhibit is home to Florida panthers – a pair of siblings named Neiko and Lucy. Shortly after birth at a Florida rescue and rehabilitation center in 2006, the pair were adopted and raised in the loving care of a Florida conservationist until their arrival at Gatorland.
The duo will reside in an open-air exhibit over 2,000-sq-ft in size, featuring a waterfall for enrichment opportunities, numerous napping ledges near guest viewing areas, and a state-of-the-art husbandry center.
Admission to Gatorland is normally $24.99 for adults, but Florida Residents can take advantage of a promotion that drops admission to just $9.99 per person, regardless of age. But hurry, this deal ends April 30, 2013.
The attraction is also running a special deal for Florida Residents that includes admission plus a trip on the park’s Screamin’ Gator Zip Line for only $49.99. This deal runs through June 2, 2013.
Gatorland is located at 14501 S. Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. For more information, visit gatorland.com.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023