The FMF takes place in downtown Orlando, and your nightly pass gets you into all participating venues.
The Opening Night Pass on Thursday, April 18, is only $15, and will allow you to check out artists like SNDCLSH featuring DJ Lupe Fiasco & DJ Sky Gellatly, Rev. Peyton’s Big Damn Band, Seven Nations, and Boombox.
Friday, April 19, your nightly pass is only $5, and gets you into sets by the likes of rising country star Charlie Worsham, Roots Underground, Hor!zen, Daniel Polich and more.
The Saturday, April 20 nightly pass is also $5 and you can enjoy artists like The Supervillians, Stiletto Red, and Beebs & Her Moneymakers.
Over the course of three days, over 50 bands and musicians will perform. You can check out the complete schedule online at FloridaMusicFestival.com. All nights are 18+ to attend the shows, except Friday and Saturday are 21+ at the Wall St Plaza Mainstage.
Participating venues include Wall St. Plaza, Tanqueray’s, The Social, Harp and Celt, Stagger Inn, Elixir, Cafe Annie’s, Bullitt Bar, and Backbooth.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022