It seems word of the new Transformers 3D attraction at Universal Studios in Orlando has reached out into the universe.
The leader of the Decepticons has arrived at the theme park. Yes, Megatron has been spotted roaming around the grounds of the new attraction, which opens this summer.
Hopefully Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, and Bumblebee, will be able to keep him at bay.
If you can’t wait for the attraction to open, its store, “Super Vault,” is already selling all manner of Transformers merchandise.
[Photo courtesy of Universal Orlando]
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022