Winter Park is known for their cultural festivals, and on April 17th, they will hold the 28th annual Taste of Winter Park.
This epicurean event features samples from many of Winter Park’s favorite restaurants and caterers. Among those participating are 4 Rivers Smokehouse, Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine, Cask & Larder, Cocina 214, Fiddler’s Green, Luma on Park, Peterbrooke Chocolatier, The Ravenous Pig, and Tijuana Flats. Over 45 vendors in all.
Tickets are $40 for Winter Park Chamber of Commerce members in advance online, and $45 for non-members and everyone day of. The admission price includes unlimited samples of food and beverages. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit WinterPark.org.
The event takes place downtown at the Winter Park Farmers Market (200 W. New England Ave) from 5pm-8pm.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023