Celebrate the food, fun, sights and sounds of Latin culture at SeaWorld Orlando‘s annual Hispanic festival, Viva la Musica, which takes place Saturdays from April 13 to May 4, 2013.
In addition to Latin cuisine, prepared by SeaWorld Orlando’s own Executive Chef, Hector Colon, visitors to the park can also enjoy live music from the following:
- April 13 – Daddy Yankee
- April 20 – Willie Colón
- April 27 – Grupomanía
- May 04 – El Gran Combo
The event area opens at noon, with concerts starting at 3pm.
Viva la Musica is included in regular admission to SeaWorld Orlando. There is also a VIP Package, which includes reserved seating for the concert, plus a meal (entree and any and any one item from a selection of side salads, side dishes or desserts plus a non-alcoholic beverage), for $24 per person.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022