Celebrate the food, fun, sights and sounds of Latin culture at SeaWorld Orlando‘s annual Hispanic festival, Viva la Musica, which takes place Saturdays from April 13 to May 4, 2013.
In addition to Latin cuisine, prepared by SeaWorld Orlando’s own Executive Chef, Hector Colon, visitors to the park can also enjoy live music from the following:
- April 13 – Daddy Yankee
- April 20 – Willie Colón
- April 27 – Grupomanía
- May 04 – El Gran Combo
The event area opens at noon, with concerts starting at 3pm.
Viva la Musica is included in regular admission to SeaWorld Orlando. There is also a VIP Package, which includes reserved seating for the concert, plus a meal (entree and any and any one item from a selection of side salads, side dishes or desserts plus a non-alcoholic beverage), for $24 per person.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023