Celebrate the food, fun, sights and sounds of Latin culture at SeaWorld Orlando‘s annual Hispanic festival, Viva la Musica, which takes place Saturdays from April 13 to May 4, 2013.
In addition to Latin cuisine, prepared by SeaWorld Orlando’s own Executive Chef, Hector Colon, visitors to the park can also enjoy live music from the following:
- April 13 – Daddy Yankee
- April 20 – Willie Colón
- April 27 – Grupomanía
- May 04 – El Gran Combo
The event area opens at noon, with concerts starting at 3pm.
Viva la Musica is included in regular admission to SeaWorld Orlando. There is also a VIP Package, which includes reserved seating for the concert, plus a meal (entree and any and any one item from a selection of side salads, side dishes or desserts plus a non-alcoholic beverage), for $24 per person.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023