Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2013, with a special edition of Southern Fried Sunday at Will’s Pub and Lil Indies, on March 17.
The event will have the normal huge line-up of bands, which this month includes The Kidney Stones, Hymn For Her, Husky Burnette, The Bloody Jug Band, Kaleigh Baker, The Goldminers, Laney Jones, and Lauren Carder & The Multiple Me.
The food offerings for this St. Patty’s edition will include green cabbage and corned beef.
All of this is yours for the measley price of $10. Tickets are available online or at Will’s Pub.
Doors are at 5pm, music starts at 5:30pm, and dinner starts at 6pm. Must be 21 and over to attend.
Will’s Pub is located at 1042 N. Mills Ave. Lil Indies is next door at 1036 N. Mills Ave.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023