The event will have the normal huge line-up of bands, which this month includes The Kidney Stones, Hymn For Her, Husky Burnette, The Bloody Jug Band, Kaleigh Baker, The Goldminers, Laney Jones, and Lauren Carder & The Multiple Me.
The food offerings for this St. Patty’s edition will include green cabbage and corned beef.
All of this is yours for the measley price of $10. Tickets are available online or at Will’s Pub.
Doors are at 5pm, music starts at 5:30pm, and dinner starts at 6pm. Must be 21 and over to attend.
Will’s Pub is located at 1042 N. Mills Ave. Lil Indies is next door at 1036 N. Mills Ave.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023