The event will have the normal huge line-up of bands, which this month includes The Kidney Stones, Hymn For Her, Husky Burnette, The Bloody Jug Band, Kaleigh Baker, The Goldminers, Laney Jones, and Lauren Carder & The Multiple Me.
The food offerings for this St. Patty’s edition will include green cabbage and corned beef.
All of this is yours for the measley price of $10. Tickets are available online or at Will’s Pub.
Doors are at 5pm, music starts at 5:30pm, and dinner starts at 6pm. Must be 21 and over to attend.
Will’s Pub is located at 1042 N. Mills Ave. Lil Indies is next door at 1036 N. Mills Ave.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022