As part of their 2013 Limited Time Magic promotion, Walt Disney World will launch a week-long Easter celebration, starting March 25.
During this event, Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny will greet guests both at Bunny Lane at Magic Kingdom, and at the United Kingdom Pavilion at Epcot.
The duo will also participate in the Magic Kingdom’s daily Easter procession down main Street, U.S.A..
If Easter eggs are popular with your little ones, they can join the daily hunts over at Epcot’s Future World East.
The Easter edition of Limited Time Magic will run through March 31, 2013. All events are included in park admission.
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023