Adapted from the classic Greek myth by Homer, acclaimed solo artist Charlie Bethel (Beowulf) re-imagines the story in a more accessible way for everyone to enjoy, while remaining faithful to the lit. classic.
Remaining shows are Thursday through Sunday of this week and next, with the last show on March 17.
All seats are only $22, and may be purchased online or at the box office.
Orlando Shakespeare Theater is at 812 E. Rollins St., next to Loch Haven Park. For more information, call 407-447-1700 or visit orlandoshakes.org.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023