Adapted from the classic Greek myth by Homer, acclaimed solo artist Charlie Bethel (Beowulf) re-imagines the story in a more accessible way for everyone to enjoy, while remaining faithful to the lit. classic.
Remaining shows are Thursday through Sunday of this week and next, with the last show on March 17.
All seats are only $22, and may be purchased online or at the box office.
Orlando Shakespeare Theater is at 812 E. Rollins St., next to Loch Haven Park. For more information, call 407-447-1700 or visit orlandoshakes.org.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022