Rix Lounge, located at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, will be holding its first tequila tasting on March 30, 2013.
During the event, tequila ambassadors will discuss the history and process of producing tequila, as well as the different types of the liquor.
This will be followed by a tasting, which will include Milagro Select Barrel Silver, Partida Reposado, Gran Centenario Añejo, and Sangrita.
The event starts at 8pm, and all guests must be at least 21.
Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door. A table reservation is required, and can be made by calling 407-939-3806 ext. 4.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022