Rix Lounge, located at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, will be holding its first tequila tasting on March 30, 2013.
During the event, tequila ambassadors will discuss the history and process of producing tequila, as well as the different types of the liquor.
This will be followed by a tasting, which will include Milagro Select Barrel Silver, Partida Reposado, Gran Centenario Añejo, and Sangrita.
The event starts at 8pm, and all guests must be at least 21.
Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door. A table reservation is required, and can be made by calling 407-939-3806 ext. 4.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023