As part of Raglan Road‘s Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival, Master Chef Kevin Dundon and Michelin-star Chef Derry Clarke will combine their talents for a special luncheon culinary demonstration on March 13, 2013.
Guests can choose to have the 3-course meal with or without wine pairings. With, it costs $55 plus tax & gratuity; without, $45 plus tax & gratuity.
To book your reservation for this event, 407-938-0300 or 800-WDW-Dine or log on to raglanroad.com.
Here is the menu for the event:
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022