As part of Raglan Road‘s Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival, Master Chef Kevin Dundon and Michelin-star Chef Derry Clarke will combine their talents for A Tale of Two Chefs signature dining event on March 14, 2013.
The two chefs will combine Dundon’s modern take on Irish cuisine with Clarke’s French-inspired cooking for a five-course menu, that will be paired with a variety of fine wines and beverages,
Cost is $105 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
To book your reservation for this event, 407-938-0300 or 800-WDW-Dine or log on to raglanroad.com.
Here is the menu for the event:
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023