As part of Raglan Road‘s Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival, Master Chef Kevin Dundon and Michelin-star Chef Derry Clarke will combine their talents for A Tale of Two Chefs signature dining event on March 14, 2013.
The two chefs will combine Dundon’s modern take on Irish cuisine with Clarke’s French-inspired cooking for a five-course menu, that will be paired with a variety of fine wines and beverages,
Cost is $105 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
To book your reservation for this event, 407-938-0300 or 800-WDW-Dine or log on to raglanroad.com.
Here is the menu for the event:
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023