As part of Raglan Road‘s Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival, Master Chef Kevin Dundon and Michelin-star Chef Derry Clarke will combine their talents for A Tale of Two Chefs signature dining event on March 14, 2013.
The two chefs will combine Dundon’s modern take on Irish cuisine with Clarke’s French-inspired cooking for a five-course menu, that will be paired with a variety of fine wines and beverages,
Cost is $105 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
To book your reservation for this event, 407-938-0300 or 800-WDW-Dine or log on to raglanroad.com.
Here is the menu for the event:
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022