Titus Andronicus is the bard’s bloody tale of vengeance and madness between the families of the great Roman general Titus, and Tamora, the sadistic Queen of the Goths. The play is intended for mature audiences only, as there are graphic scenes of violence, as well as the play’s explicity sexual content.
The play runs through April 28, 2013, with showings Wednesday and Thursday at 7pm; Friday and Saturday at 8pm; and Sunday at 2pm. All performances take place in the Goldman Theater at John and Rita Lowndes Shakespeare Center (812 East Rollins Street in Orlando).
Tickets are $20 – $35 on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Fridays and Saturdays, tickets are $30 – $40. April 5 is $20 under 30 night, and Senior Matinees are April 3, 10, 17, & 24, with tickets $17 for all seniors.
Tickets are available by calling calling 407-447-1700, online at orlandoshakes.org, or in person at the Box Office located inside the Lowndes Shakespeare Center.
[Photo courtesy of Orlando Shakespeare Theater, photographer Tony Firriolo]
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022