The park’s new Pick-A-Date variable pricing program offers $15 off each admission ticket, when bought eight or more days in advance of the visit. This can bring admission to as low as $64 per adult and $54 for children/seniors. Guests who purchase within two to seven days of the visit can still save $10 off each ticket.
These savings are valid on both one and two-day park visits.
If a visit date is not selected, standard daily park admission will apply. This runs from $79 for a one-day, one-park ticket for adults to $106 for a two-day, two-park adult ticket, that includes admission to LEGOLAND Water Park.
For more information on LEGOLAND Florida, or to take advantage of the Pick-A-Date discounts, visit legoland.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023