Join Mayor Buddy Dyer as the City of Orlando puts on the 7th Annual Blues B-Q on Saturday, March 9, 2013.
Enjoy live blues music from Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Beautiful Bobby Blackmon, and RJ Harmon & Company.
You can also purchase delicious BBQ from the likes of Bubbalou’s BBQ, Gilbert’s Rib King BBQ, Johnny’s Ribs and Wings, and more.
The event will take place in downtown Orlando, on Orange Ave in front of the Orange County Courthouse (entry point is at Livingston and Orange).
Blues B-Q runs from 4pm to 10pm, and it is totally free to attend.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023