The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival is one of the nation’s oldest, largest and most prestigious juried outdoor art festivals, and each year, it draws in more than 350,000 people over the course of the weekend.
Set up along Park Ave, visitors can stroll and check out the participating artist booths at their own pace. There will also be live musical entertainment from the likes of Steve Cole, Matt Shenk Band, Rich Walker Trio, Brian Simpson, and Jeff Kashiwa.
The best part is that it is totally free to attend.
Hours for the event are: Friday from 9am to 6pm; Saturday from 9am to 6pm; and Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
This is the 54th year the festival has been held, and it really is a fun outing for the whole family. For more information, please visit wpsaf.org.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023