Art lovers will be descending upon Winter Park the weekend of March 15-17, for the 2013 Sidewalk Art Festival.
The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival is one of the nation’s oldest, largest and most prestigious juried outdoor art festivals, and each year, it draws in more than 350,000 people over the course of the weekend.
Set up along Park Ave, visitors can stroll and check out the participating artist booths at their own pace. There will also be live musical entertainment from the likes of Steve Cole, Matt Shenk Band, Rich Walker Trio, Brian Simpson, and Jeff Kashiwa.
The best part is that it is totally free to attend.
Hours for the event are: Friday from 9am to 6pm; Saturday from 9am to 6pm; and Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
This is the 54th year the festival has been held, and it really is a fun outing for the whole family. For more information, please visit wpsaf.org.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023