The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival is one of the nation’s oldest, largest and most prestigious juried outdoor art festivals, and each year, it draws in more than 350,000 people over the course of the weekend.
Set up along Park Ave, visitors can stroll and check out the participating artist booths at their own pace. There will also be live musical entertainment from the likes of Steve Cole, Matt Shenk Band, Rich Walker Trio, Brian Simpson, and Jeff Kashiwa.
The best part is that it is totally free to attend.
Hours for the event are: Friday from 9am to 6pm; Saturday from 9am to 6pm; and Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
This is the 54th year the festival has been held, and it really is a fun outing for the whole family. For more information, please visit wpsaf.org.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022