Legendary country artist Travis Tritt will be playing Plaza Live in Orlando on February 24, 2013.
Known for hits like “It’s a Great Day To Be Alive,” “T-R-O-U-B-L-E,” and “Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof,” Tritt has had a string of platinum albums and Top Ten singles, including three number ones.
His last album, The Storm, saw Tritt collaborating with producer Randy Jackson (American Idol), resulting in his country sound taking on influences of southern rock, delta blues, and even a bit of gospel.
Tickets to see Travis Tritt are $32.50 to $56.50, and are available online and at the box office. Plaza Live is located at 425 North Bumby Ave in Orlando.
Here is a video of Tritt performing “Here’s a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares)”:
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023