Legendary country artist Travis Tritt will be playing Plaza Live in Orlando on February 24, 2013.
Known for hits like “It’s a Great Day To Be Alive,” “T-R-O-U-B-L-E,” and “Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof,” Tritt has had a string of platinum albums and Top Ten singles, including three number ones.
His last album, The Storm, saw Tritt collaborating with producer Randy Jackson (American Idol), resulting in his country sound taking on influences of southern rock, delta blues, and even a bit of gospel.
Tickets to see Travis Tritt are $32.50 to $56.50, and are available online and at the box office. Plaza Live is located at 425 North Bumby Ave in Orlando.
Here is a video of Tritt performing “Here’s a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares)”:
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022