Non-profit organization To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA) is taking their flagship annual event, Heavy and Light, to cities across America, and will bringing it home to House of Blues Orlando on February 18, 2013.
Heavy and Light is a unique evening of songs, conversation and hope. The Orlando stop will feature acoustic performances by Jon Foreman (of Switchfoot) & Fiction Family, Anthony Raneri (of Bayside), Will Anderson (of Parachute), Now, Now, Renee Yohe of Bearcat and spoken word poet Anis Mojgani.
To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide.
TWLOHA founder Jamie Tworkowski says, “Heavy and Light has been our favorite night of the year. Up to now, it’s been just one night each January at the House of Blues in Orlando. We’ve seen people travel from across America and beyond to be there, and we’ve heard people call it the best night of their life.”
Tickets are $14 in advance and $17 day of show for this all ages show. Purchase them online or at the House of Blues box office.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023