My Funny Valentine will be guest-conducted by Albert-George Schram, and feature songs like “Night and Day,” “My Funny Valentine,” “L-O-V-E,” and “Almost Like Being in Love.” There will also be selections from the Broadway-bound musical, “The Nutty Professor,” in which Andrew recently played the title role in the world premiere.
There will be two shows on February 9, at 2pm and 8pm, at the Bob Carr P.A.C. Ticket prices run $29 to $70, with select tickets available with a student discount.
Prior to the 8pm performance, the Orlando Philharmonic’s young patrons group, Overture, will host a Valentine-themed martini social at 6:30pm. Passes are $10 in advance and $15 at the door, and it includes hors d’oeuvres and two complimentary drinks. RSVP to 407-896-6700 x236..
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022