Starting today (Feb 1), you’ll be able to se a pre-parade celebration, just prior to the daily “Celebrate a Dream Come True” parade at the Magic Kingdom. It features Disney football star Goofy, cheerleaders, Central Florida youth football champions, and other character favorites. This will happen through Sunday, February 3.
On Feb 4, Magic Kingdom will host the annual ticker-tape parade down Main Street, U.S.A., featuring a member of the winning Super Bowl team.
Cosmic Ray’s in the park will also have special Super Sunday menu items from February 1 through 9, including “Soup-er Bowls” of lobster bisque and tomato basil bisque.
For more information on Limited Time Magic at Walt Disney World, visit LimitedTimeMagic.com.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022