Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando will be hosting a special “romantico” version of Harbor Nights on February 8, 2013.
Among the featured dishes during the “romantico” will be:
- Marsala Risotto Cake with Grilled Flat Iron Steak, Mushroom Ragu
- Olive Oil and Herb Poached Atlantic Salmon, with Pancetta White Bean Stufato
- Seafood Cacciucco with Parmesan Cheese Crostini
- Colossal Ravioli, Ricotta and Spinach with Butter Sage Porcini Sauce
- Triple Chocolate Gelato
- Champagne Sorbetto
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis
Guests can also enjoy complimentary hand-rolled cigars and live music from Jessica D and the I-4 Show Band.
Harbor Nights “Romantico” will take place from 6:30pm to 9pm. Tickets are $47.93 for general and $79.88 for reserved seating. They can be purchased online at LowesHotels.tix.com. Must be 21 or older to attend.
[Image courtesy Loews Hotels]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023