Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando will be hosting a special “romantico” version of Harbor Nights on February 8, 2013.
Among the featured dishes during the “romantico” will be:
- Marsala Risotto Cake with Grilled Flat Iron Steak, Mushroom Ragu
- Olive Oil and Herb Poached Atlantic Salmon, with Pancetta White Bean Stufato
- Seafood Cacciucco with Parmesan Cheese Crostini
- Colossal Ravioli, Ricotta and Spinach with Butter Sage Porcini Sauce
- Triple Chocolate Gelato
- Champagne Sorbetto
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis
Guests can also enjoy complimentary hand-rolled cigars and live music from Jessica D and the I-4 Show Band.
Harbor Nights “Romantico” will take place from 6:30pm to 9pm. Tickets are $47.93 for general and $79.88 for reserved seating. They can be purchased online at LowesHotels.tix.com. Must be 21 or older to attend.
[Image courtesy Loews Hotels]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022