Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando will be hosting a special “romantico” version of Harbor Nights on February 8, 2013.
This popular food and wine event allows guests to enjoy more than a dozen wines – reds, whites, and sparkling – gourmet food and desserts from the hotel’s award-winning culinary team.
Among the featured dishes during the “romantico” will be:
- Marsala Risotto Cake with Grilled Flat Iron Steak, Mushroom Ragu
- Olive Oil and Herb Poached Atlantic Salmon, with Pancetta White Bean Stufato
- Seafood Cacciucco with Parmesan Cheese Crostini
- Colossal Ravioli, Ricotta and Spinach with Butter Sage Porcini Sauce
- Triple Chocolate Gelato
- Champagne Sorbetto
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis
Guests can also enjoy complimentary hand-rolled cigars and live music from Jessica D and the I-4 Show Band.
Harbor Nights “Romantico” will take place from 6:30pm to 9pm. Tickets are $47.93 for general and $79.88 for reserved seating. They can be purchased online at LowesHotels.tix.com. Must be 21 or older to attend.
[Image courtesy Loews Hotels]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023