Orlando has a lot of great restaurants and chefs, and what better way to try some of them out than the annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest. It returns to Lake Eola on February 23 and 24, 2013.
The two-day festival features dishes from 40 of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines.
Produced by MIX 105.1, 1059 SUNNY FM, and 102 JAMZ in partnership with the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, there is live entertainment both days. On Saturday, enjoy the sounds of Atlanta Rhythm Section, Kaleigh Baker & NEM, John Smith and Tropical Steel, and Road Soda. Sunday, rock out to The All-American Rejects, along with Andy Grammar, Matt Hires, Vicci Martinez, and CeCe TeNeal.
Admission is $10 per person in advance. Tickets can be purchased online or in person at at Mercedes-Benz of Sanford, Mercedes-Benz of Orlando, and Mercedes-Benz of South Orlando. Admission at the door is $15 per person. Children under 12 are free.
Food tickets are available at the event for $2 each. Food and wine offerings range from one to four tickets.
There is also a VIP ticket package for $95 that includes parking, a private pavilion, $40 of food/beverage tickets, and additional Fest perks and privileges. VIP tickets can be purchased in person at the Mercedes-Benz locations listed above.
The event will raise money for the FRLA Educational Foundation and Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
For more information, or to purchase advance tickets, visit DowntownFoodAndWineFest.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023