Orlando has a lot of great restaurants and chefs, and what better way to try some of them out than the annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest. It returns to Lake Eola on February 23 and 24, 2013.
Produced by MIX 105.1, 1059 SUNNY FM, and 102 JAMZ in partnership with the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, there is live entertainment both days. On Saturday, enjoy the sounds of Atlanta Rhythm Section, Kaleigh Baker & NEM, John Smith and Tropical Steel, and Road Soda. Sunday, rock out to The All-American Rejects, along with Andy Grammar, Matt Hires, Vicci Martinez, and CeCe TeNeal.
Admission is $10 per person in advance. Tickets can be purchased online or in person at at Mercedes-Benz of Sanford, Mercedes-Benz of Orlando, and Mercedes-Benz of South Orlando. Admission at the door is $15 per person. Children under 12 are free.
Food tickets are available at the event for $2 each. Food and wine offerings range from one to four tickets.
There is also a VIP ticket package for $95 that includes parking, a private pavilion, $40 of food/beverage tickets, and additional Fest perks and privileges. VIP tickets can be purchased in person at the Mercedes-Benz locations listed above.
The event will raise money for the FRLA Educational Foundation and Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
For more information, or to purchase advance tickets, visit DowntownFoodAndWineFest.com.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022