Kissimmee is about to get a new addition to its Tex-Mex offerings when Chuy’s opens March 19, 2013.
The Austin, Texas-based restaurant chain will open its first Central Florida location at 7913 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee (west of the World Drive entrance to Walt Disney World). It will be a part of the Black Lake Village retail center.
Chuy’s was founded in 1982, and features “made-from-scratch” menu items like Chicka-Chicka-Boom-Boom Enchiladas and Big As Yo’ Face Burritos. The company has restaurants in eight states.
Plans are to open a second Central Florida location on I-Drive in Orlando as part of the renovation of the Wyndham Orlando Resort in 2014.
For more information, visit Chuy’s Kissimmee Facebook page.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022