Kissimmee is about to get a new addition to its Tex-Mex offerings when Chuy’s opens March 19, 2013.
The Austin, Texas-based restaurant chain will open its first Central Florida location at 7913 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee (west of the World Drive entrance to Walt Disney World). It will be a part of the Black Lake Village retail center.
Chuy’s was founded in 1982, and features “made-from-scratch” menu items like Chicka-Chicka-Boom-Boom Enchiladas and Big As Yo’ Face Burritos. The company has restaurants in eight states.
Plans are to open a second Central Florida location on I-Drive in Orlando as part of the renovation of the Wyndham Orlando Resort in 2014.
For more information, visit Chuy’s Kissimmee Facebook page.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023