SeaWorld Orlando’s sister water park, Aquatica, is celebrating its 5th birthday by offering a hugely discounted admission price to Florida residents.
On March 1, 2013, if you have a photo ID saying you live in Florida, you can get into the park for only $5.
Guests can upgrade to a ticket that includes both Aquatica and all-day access to Banana Beach, for $19.99 (ages 10 and up)/$13.99 (ages 3-9).
There are limited quantities of tickets left, and they can be purchased online. There is a limit of six tickets per transaction.
- Nickelodeon’s JoJo Siwa brings D.R.E.A.M. The Tour to AMALIE Arena in Tampa May 2020 .. @AMALIEArena @Nickelodeon #JoJoDREAMTour - November 20, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Unveils New Florida Prepaid Schoolhouse With College Scholarship Giveaway .. @LEGOLANDFlorida - November 19, 2019
- 4th Annual Florida Tiny House Festival Comes to Orlando November 22-24 .. @UnitedTinyHouse - November 18, 2019
- Out and About: Mia’s Italian Kitchen on I-Drive Adds Bottomless Dining Option to Menu .. @MiasItalian_Orl - November 17, 2019
- Aquatica Orlando Announces Florida’s First Dueling Water Slide to Debut in 2020 .. @AquaticaOrlando #RiptideRace - November 15, 2019
- Festival of Trees Turns Orlando Museum of Art Into Winter Wonderland Nov 16-24, 2019 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees - November 14, 2019
- Annie Russell Theatre at Rollins College Presents ‘Private Lies: Improvised Film Noir’ Nov 15-23 .. @rollinscollege #OrlandoArts - November 12, 2019
- Orlando SeaWolves Host 2nd Annual Free Soccer Fan Fest at Osceola Heritage Park Nov 17 .. @MCOSeaWolves - November 11, 2019
- Jonas Brothers Bring Happiness Begins Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center November 16 .. @AmwayCenter @JonasBrothers - November 10, 2019
- 8th Annual Barktoberfest Returns to Lake Eola Park Nov 17 .. @ocas_Orlando #Barktoberfest - November 10, 2019