This is no cooking tour, though. Bourdain will spend the evening talking about his life, his work, and his travels. He will even field questions from the audience. He promises the show will be completely uncensored.
Bourdain is best-known for his TV shows, No Reservations and The Layover, as well as his new gig on the food competition show, The Taste. He also has a new series that will air on CNN in 2013.
His best-selling written works include, Kitchen Confidential and Medium Raw. He recently launched his own publishing line with Ecco, Anthony Bourdain Books, an imprint of HarperCollins. His first titles will be released in early 2013. He has also contributed to many publications, including Bon Appetit, Gourmet, and Food Arts magazine.
Tickets for Bourdain’s Guts to Glory Tour are priced at $55 and $65 (plus tax and service fees).
There will also be a limited number of VIP tickets available, that include seats in the first two rows, a limited edition tour poster and VIP laminate, as well as exclusive access to a post-show meet-and-greet featuring complimentary hors d’oeuvres (by Orlando’s acclaimed Cask & Larder restaurant) and photo and signing opportunities with Anthony Bourdain. VIP tickets are $150 (plus tax and fees).
All tickets are available online, by phone at 407-351-5483, and at the Hard Rock Live box office. Doors open at 8pm.
For more information, visit AnthonyBourdainOnTour.com.
- Jersey Boys Opens 2018-2019 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 30-Nov 4 @drphillipsctr - October 22, 2018
- Spooky Empire Brings Stars of X-Files, House of 1000 Corpses and More to October Event - October 18, 2018
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 9th Year Oct 26-28 - October 17, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018