This is no cooking tour, though. Bourdain will spend the evening talking about his life, his work, and his travels. He will even field questions from the audience. He promises the show will be completely uncensored.
Bourdain is best-known for his TV shows, No Reservations and The Layover, as well as his new gig on the food competition show, The Taste. He also has a new series that will air on CNN in 2013.
His best-selling written works include, Kitchen Confidential and Medium Raw. He recently launched his own publishing line with Ecco, Anthony Bourdain Books, an imprint of HarperCollins. His first titles will be released in early 2013. He has also contributed to many publications, including Bon Appetit, Gourmet, and Food Arts magazine.
Tickets for Bourdain’s Guts to Glory Tour are priced at $55 and $65 (plus tax and service fees).
There will also be a limited number of VIP tickets available, that include seats in the first two rows, a limited edition tour poster and VIP laminate, as well as exclusive access to a post-show meet-and-greet featuring complimentary hors d’oeuvres (by Orlando’s acclaimed Cask & Larder restaurant) and photo and signing opportunities with Anthony Bourdain. VIP tickets are $150 (plus tax and fees).
All tickets are available online, by phone at 407-351-5483, and at the Hard Rock Live box office. Doors open at 8pm.
For more information, visit AnthonyBourdainOnTour.com.
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Appoints Interim Executive Director @OrlandoPhilOrch - June 8, 2019
- 2019 Pulse Memorials And Events in Central Florida #OrlandoUnitedDay #ActLoveGive - June 7, 2019
- The CitySurfing Orlando Guide to Free Donuts for National Donut Day 2019 #NationalDonutDay - June 6, 2019
- Tibby’s New Orleans Kitchen Launches Summer in the Bayou Limited Menu @EatatTibbys - June 5, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Roller Coaster To Open in 2020 #BreakTheIce - June 4, 2019