This is no cooking tour, though. Bourdain will spend the evening talking about his life, his work, and his travels. He will even field questions from the audience. He promises the show will be completely uncensored.
Bourdain is best-known for his TV shows, No Reservations and The Layover, as well as his new gig on the food competition show, The Taste. He also has a new series that will air on CNN in 2013.
His best-selling written works include, Kitchen Confidential and Medium Raw. He recently launched his own publishing line with Ecco, Anthony Bourdain Books, an imprint of HarperCollins. His first titles will be released in early 2013. He has also contributed to many publications, including Bon Appetit, Gourmet, and Food Arts magazine.
Tickets for Bourdain’s Guts to Glory Tour are priced at $55 and $65 (plus tax and service fees).
There will also be a limited number of VIP tickets available, that include seats in the first two rows, a limited edition tour poster and VIP laminate, as well as exclusive access to a post-show meet-and-greet featuring complimentary hors d’oeuvres (by Orlando’s acclaimed Cask & Larder restaurant) and photo and signing opportunities with Anthony Bourdain. VIP tickets are $150 (plus tax and fees).
All tickets are available online, by phone at 407-351-5483, and at the Hard Rock Live box office. Doors open at 8pm.
For more information, visit AnthonyBourdainOnTour.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023