Experience Orlando’s Asian culture during the 2013 Dragon Parade Lunar New Year Festival on February 10. It will take place in the Mills 50 District, on the north side of downtown Orlando.
The festival starts at 11am with a community parade (begins at Hillcrest St. & Hampton Ave and ends at Hillcrest St. & Mills Ave).
It will be followed by a 3-hour festival in the Colonial Photo & Hobby parking lot at 634 N. Mills Ave.
Celebrate the Year of the Snake with cultural performances, exotic Asian food, arts, crafts, exhibitions, and even free photo opportunities with Money God and many more characters.
Admission is free. Hours are 11am to 4pm.
For more information, visit centralfloridadragonparade.org.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023