The festival starts at 11am with a community parade (begins at Hillcrest St. & Hampton Ave and ends at Hillcrest St. & Mills Ave).
It will be followed by a 3-hour festival in the Colonial Photo & Hobby parking lot at 634 N. Mills Ave.
Celebrate the Year of the Snake with cultural performances, exotic Asian food, arts, crafts, exhibitions, and even free photo opportunities with Money God and many more characters.
Admission is free. Hours are 11am to 4pm.
For more information, visit centralfloridadragonparade.org.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022