The festival starts at 11am with a community parade (begins at Hillcrest St. & Hampton Ave and ends at Hillcrest St. & Mills Ave).
It will be followed by a 3-hour festival in the Colonial Photo & Hobby parking lot at 634 N. Mills Ave.
Celebrate the Year of the Snake with cultural performances, exotic Asian food, arts, crafts, exhibitions, and even free photo opportunities with Money God and many more characters.
Admission is free. Hours are 11am to 4pm.
For more information, visit centralfloridadragonparade.org.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023