Timpano Italian Chophouse & Martini Bar on Sand Lake Road has closed for good as of this month.
One of Restaurant Row’s earliest tenants, it was originally owned by Orlando-based e-Brands.
Last year it was sold to the restaurant arm of Tavistock Group, which also bought neighboring Samba Room. That venue has already been sold off and reopened as Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar.
Darden Restaurants has bought the former Timpano building, and has announced they plan to tear down and rebuild it as one of its Eddie V’s brand of restaurants.
According to the website, Eddie V’s is an upscale steak and seafood restaurant, with live music.
No time table has been given for the transformation.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023