A pop up dinner, art show and music performance highlight the inaugural year of Cardboard Art Festival in Orlando.
The event takes place at Say It Loud the weekend of January 25-27, 2013. It features seven artists who will fill a large warehouse space with cardboard art that will be hanging from the ceiling, stuck to the walls and free-standing on the ground.
Artists participating are Evan Miga, Jessica Earley, Brendan O’Connor, Christie Miga, Adriaan Mol, Doug Rhodehamel, and Nathan Selikoff.
Opening night party takes place from 6pm to midnight on Friday, January 25. Admission is $5 at the door (cash only).
A special 5-course pop-up dinner by Chef Bryce Balluff takes place Saturday, January 26, during an event called “CandesDine Orlando.” The menu will be revealed that evening, and cost is $75 per person. There will also be musical performances by Orlando Symphony Youth Orchestra.
The weekend rounds out on Sunday, January 27, with a concert by Dog Powered Robot and Any Matchett & the Minks. Admission is $5 at the door (cash only).
For more information on the event, please visit cardboardartfestival.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023