A pop up dinner, art show and music performance highlight the inaugural year of Cardboard Art Festival in Orlando.
The event takes place at Say It Loud the weekend of January 25-27, 2013. It features seven artists who will fill a large warehouse space with cardboard art that will be hanging from the ceiling, stuck to the walls and free-standing on the ground.
Artists participating are Evan Miga, Jessica Earley, Brendan O’Connor, Christie Miga, Adriaan Mol, Doug Rhodehamel, and Nathan Selikoff.
Opening night party takes place from 6pm to midnight on Friday, January 25. Admission is $5 at the door (cash only).
A special 5-course pop-up dinner by Chef Bryce Balluff takes place Saturday, January 26, during an event called “CandesDine Orlando.” The menu will be revealed that evening, and cost is $75 per person. There will also be musical performances by Orlando Symphony Youth Orchestra.
The weekend rounds out on Sunday, January 27, with a concert by Dog Powered Robot and Any Matchett & the Minks. Admission is $5 at the door (cash only).
For more information on the event, please visit cardboardartfestival.com.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022