Most people don’t know there is a place at Walt Disney World that brews and sells its own beer. It’s called Big River Grille & Brewing Works, and it can be found at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort.
On January 31, 2013, Big River Grille & Brewing Works is holding a “Tapping Party” as they introduce their newest brew, Soleil I.P.A. It’s described as “a copper-colored, American-style India Pale Ale with a pronounced piney and citrus hop aroma.”
The “Tapping Party” will run from 4pm to 6pm, and guests can enjoy passed appetizers during the event.
This brew will be available in the restaurant until March 3, 2013.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022