We wrote earlier this week about Disney’s new promotion for 2013, called Limited Time Magic. Instead of a year-long single celebration, the Disney parks would be celebrating different events and themes throughout the year, each lasting anywhere from a day to a week.
Today, Disney announced the first Limited Time Magic event will be the week-long “Bling in the New Year” dance party.
It will take place in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. Guests will be able to watch live entertainment on Rockettower Plaza Stage and celebrate with some of their favorite Disney characters, dressed in their New Year’s best. There will also be a New Year’s countdown every hour leading up to midnight.
“Bling in the New Year” begins on December 30, 2012, and runs through January 5, 2013.
For more information on Disney’s Limited Time Magic events, visit LimitedTimeMagic.com.
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023