Rather than hold one long celebration for the entire year, Walt Disney World is trying something different for 2013, with Limited Time Magic.
Beginning January 1, 2013, Limited Time Magic will feature special promotions that continuously change for the guests. Plans include everything from dance parties, new festivals and character meet and greets to culinary treats, special entertainment and commemorative keepsakes.
Each Limited Time Magic offering will have a varying length from a day to a week to a season adding to the element of surprise.
Some of the Disney LTM events that will happen during the year are:
- A Valentine’s Day that becomes Valentine’s Week—with Disney castles blushing pink and surprise meet-and-greets with Disney princes and princesses
- An Independence Day celebration that lasts an entire week, with red, white and blue lights adorning the castle
- A Friday the 13th dance party with Disney villains on September 13 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, which will remain open until 1am
- Main Street mainstays the Dapper Dans rocking out with boy band hits in barbershop style
The first Limited Time Magic event will be announced December 28, 2012, at LimitedTimeMagic.com and at the Disney Parks Blog. Of course, we’ll keep you up to date on the changing promotions here at CitySurfing Orlando.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022