On top of the grand opening of the New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom yesterday, Walt Disney World also held a celebration to re-open the re-imagined Test Track at Epcot.
Presented by Chevrolet, everything about Test Track has been redone and updated, from the entry queue area to the post-show area.
Of course the attraction itself will be different, as well. Guests will step inside a Design Studio, where they will design their ideal virtual custom concept vehicle. Then they will board a six-passenger SimCar for a test drive.
Leading last night’s festivities were Meg Crofton (President of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Operations, United States and France), Mickey Mouse, and Alan Batey (CMO and Head of U.S. Sales & Services at GM). The band One Republic also performed.
Test Track has been closed since April 16, 2012, but is now ready for all guests to experience.
If you’ve had a chance to try out the new version of Test Track, let us know in comments what you thought of all the changes.
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023