On top of the grand opening of the New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom yesterday, Walt Disney World also held a celebration to re-open the re-imagined Test Track at Epcot.
Presented by Chevrolet, everything about Test Track has been redone and updated, from the entry queue area to the post-show area.
Of course the attraction itself will be different, as well. Guests will step inside a Design Studio, where they will design their ideal virtual custom concept vehicle. Then they will board a six-passenger SimCar for a test drive.
Leading last night’s festivities were Meg Crofton (President of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Operations, United States and France), Mickey Mouse, and Alan Batey (CMO and Head of U.S. Sales & Services at GM). The band One Republic also performed.
Test Track has been closed since April 16, 2012, but is now ready for all guests to experience.
If you’ve had a chance to try out the new version of Test Track, let us know in comments what you thought of all the changes.
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022