The newest attraction at Walt Disney World’s Downtown Disney West Side is Splitsville Luxury Lanes. It was christened by a media event on December 7, but officially opens to guests on December 19.
The two-level entertainment venue, the largest in Splitsville’s chain, features 30 lanes and 50,000 square feet of entertainment geared towards families. In addition to bowling, guests can enjoy billiards, live entertainment, and a balcony bar with views of Downtown Disney.
There is also a menu with upscale versions of burgers, sandwiches, salads, and appetizers. Most everything falls within the $7-$12 range, save for a few entrees in the $18-$24 range. There is also a kid’s menu.
Bowling rates are $15/person for 1 1/2 hours of bowling and shoes from 10am-5pm; $20/person for the same from 5pm-10pm; and back to $15/person from 10pm-2am. They do accept Disney Dining Plan and Keys to the World.
The building formerly held the Virgin Megastore, but has been completely redone so that not much remains of the former tenant.
You can follow Splitsville Orlando on Facebook.
[Photo courtesy Walt Disney World/photographer Kent Phillips]
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023