The newest attraction at Walt Disney World’s Downtown Disney West Side is Splitsville Luxury Lanes. It was christened by a media event on December 7, but officially opens to guests on December 19.
The two-level entertainment venue, the largest in Splitsville’s chain, features 30 lanes and 50,000 square feet of entertainment geared towards families. In addition to bowling, guests can enjoy billiards, live entertainment, and a balcony bar with views of Downtown Disney.
There is also a menu with upscale versions of burgers, sandwiches, salads, and appetizers. Most everything falls within the $7-$12 range, save for a few entrees in the $18-$24 range. There is also a kid’s menu.
Bowling rates are $15/person for 1 1/2 hours of bowling and shoes from 10am-5pm; $20/person for the same from 5pm-10pm; and back to $15/person from 10pm-2am. They do accept Disney Dining Plan and Keys to the World.
The building formerly held the Virgin Megastore, but has been completely redone so that not much remains of the former tenant.
You can follow Splitsville Orlando on Facebook.
[Photo courtesy Walt Disney World/photographer Kent Phillips]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022