The weekend of December 8 and 9, 2012, Lakeridge Winerywill be holding their Wine and Chocolate Festival.
In addition to celebrating the pairing of wine with chocolate, the weekend will groove to the sounds of live music on the outdoor stage. The Ladyz & The Boyz, Robert Harris, and The Nightly Blues Band will perform on Saturday; BlueStone, Marc Clermont, and Beautiful Bobby Blackmon & the B3 Blues Band will perform on Sunday.
There will be food and drink (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for purchase. You can also do the vineyard tour.
Event hours are 10am-5pm on December 8 , and 11am-5pm on December 9. A $2.00 donation per person will be accepted at the gate to help benefit the American Heart Association.
Lakeridge Winery is located at 19239 US 27 North in Clermont, FL. Phone is 800-768-9463.
[Image courtesy Lakeridge Winery]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023