The Festival of Lights Parade kicks off the Christmas holiday season in Kissimmee and this year, it is scheduled for December 8, 2012.
The evening kicks off with a Santa meet-and-greet from 5pm to 6:30pm, at the Kissimmee Police Department building (8 N. Stewart Ave), with entertainment from carolers.
The parade itself kicks off at 7pm in downtown historic Kissimmee. The city’s official tree-lighting ceremony will immediately follow the parade.
For more information, call 407-518-2576, or visit kissimmee.org.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022