Movie fans will enjoy the Where’s Bond? New Year’s Party at the Enzian Theater on December 31, 2012.
The party kicks off at 7:30pm, with a showing of Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery at 8pm.
There will be champagne and signature cocktails served, with a balloon drop and party favors. There will also be prizes awarded to those dressed as the best James Bond, best Bond villain, and Bond Girl.
General admission is $20 in advance; $25 at the door.
There will also be a V.I.P. section, which includes reserved tables, an exclusive V.I.P. only bar, included light appetizers, and a special dinner menu available for order.
V.I.P. for two is $200, and includes the above, plus 1 bottle of champagne. V.I.P. for four is $400, and includes the above, plus 2 bottles of champagne.
For tickets or more details, visit Enzian.org.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022