Movie fans will enjoy the Where’s Bond? New Year’s Party at the Enzian Theater on December 31, 2012.
The party kicks off at 7:30pm, with a showing of Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery at 8pm.
There will be champagne and signature cocktails served, with a balloon drop and party favors. There will also be prizes awarded to those dressed as the best James Bond, best Bond villain, and Bond Girl.
General admission is $20 in advance; $25 at the door.
There will also be a V.I.P. section, which includes reserved tables, an exclusive V.I.P. only bar, included light appetizers, and a special dinner menu available for order.
V.I.P. for two is $200, and includes the above, plus 1 bottle of champagne. V.I.P. for four is $400, and includes the above, plus 2 bottles of champagne.
For tickets or more details, visit Enzian.org.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023