One of the most popular places to ring in 2013 in Orlando will be at Wall St. Plaza downtown.
Their annual New Year’s Eve block party features 9 venues, video walls and musical performances, a light show up and down the plaza, plus more.
Tickets are just $25 for admission. For those who want a more all-inclusive party can purchase the Resolutions Package for $100, which includes admission not just to the block party, but to a tented lounge area, plus open bar from 10pm to 2am featuring call brands, bottled beers, a champagne toast at midnight, and a 2am breakfast bar, among other perks. This package is limited to only 300 people.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit wallstplaza.net.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023