Downtown Orlando’s Church Street District will be a place to party on New Year’s Eve, as Chillers, Latitudes, and Big Belly Brewery host the Street Party on Church Street.
The party will include fireworks, a huge video wall and the world famous orange drop at midnight.
There are several packages to choose from:
- $39 – Entry Only
- $59 – Silver Package (includes entry and unlimited domestics, wells, and frozen drinks)
- $79 – Gold Package (includes entry and unlimited domestics, imports, wells, calls, shots, and frozen drinks)
- $99 – Platinum Package (includes entry and unlimited domestics, imports, wells, calls, shots, and frozen drinks; also includes a $20 gift certificate to use before or after NYE)
For more information, or to purchase tickets to this 21 and up event, visit churchstreetbars.com.
- Will’s Pub Hosts Poca’s Hottest 7th Annual Sauce Cook-Off & Food Drive April 29, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018