With several popular locations in the Tampa-area, the Burger 21 brand of restaurants has made its way over to Orlando with the opening of its first location next to the Mall at Millenia.
Started by the people behind the Melting Pot restaurants, Burger 21’s menu is, as expected, populated with burgers.
But it’s not just the beef kind. There are turkey, chicken, seafood, and even veggie versions for burger lovers to enjoy.
The menu also offers hot dogs, fries, salads, and hand-dipped shakes and floats, along with other beverages. They even have a Signature Sauce Bar for fries and whatever else you want to dip.
Burger 21 is at 4192 Conroy Road (in the group of shops in front of the mall). It is open for lunch and dinner daily, from 11am to 9:30pm (Mon-Thurs); 11am-10pm (Fri-Sat); and 11am-9pm (Sun).
They plan to open a second Orlando location near UCF at 11551 University Blvd. in the near future.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022