Our family are a group of eclectic eaters, and always enjoy trying new places. So after we picked up our son from preschool, we thought we’d try a new bakery that had only been open a short time.
We tried a few different items at Zbedo Middle Eastern Bakery and they were all yummy!
I ordered a turkey and cheese pie ($4.50), while my husband ordered a Soujuk and cheese pie ($4.50). We also ordered a few small meat rolls for our son. Pie prices start at $1.99, with the average price between $2.99 and $4.50.
Everything was so good, I didn’t even think of taking a picture until it was too late and it was almost gone.
The owners, of Lebanese descent, were very friendly, and I look forward to returning and trying new things off their menu.
Zbedo Middle Eastern Bakery is located at 11681 S. Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. Hours are 9am-6pm (Mon-Sat) and 10am-3pm (Sun). Phone is 407-914-2955 and they do not have a website.
- Out and About: The Big Bounce America Tour is Fun for All Ages .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 24, 2019
- Out and About: The Holy Land Experience Debuts New Show ‘David: King of Jerusalem’ .. #HolyLandExp #WhereTheTrueHeroesLive - September 30, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Tuck Everlasting: The Musical’ at The Orlando REP .. @OrlandoREP - September 28, 2019
- Out and About: Disney On Ice Brings Road Trip Adventures to Orlando - September 8, 2019
- Out and About: Nona Adventure Park Opens in Orlando @Nona_Adventure - March 30, 2019
- Out and About: Monster Jam in 2019 is Better Than Ever! - January 15, 2019
- Out and About: Maker Faire Orlando 2018 Was a Fun Family Weekend - November 15, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick or Treat Offers Family-Friendly Spooky Fun - October 13, 2018
- Out and About: Catching the Premiere of Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party - September 10, 2018
- Out and About: Monster Jam Triple Threat at the Amway Center was Fun for the Whole Family - August 20, 2018